|Topic-based Courses (76 contact hours / 8 ECTS credits)||
|French Language Course (30 contact hours / 4 ECTS credits)||
* 10% discount for students from IÉSEG Partner Universities. Additionally, if there is a group of 10 students (up to 20) from the same partner university, Administration Fee is waived for each student.
IÉSEG Summer Academy Merit-Based
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG International Summer Academy 2016.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend the IÉSEG Summer Academy program. All applicants must be currently enrolled in a degree‐granting program at the undergraduate or early graduate level. Students in business, management, and economic studies as well as other disciplines are strongly encouraged to apply.
Supporting documents to be submitted with this application form
- Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Academy in Paris.
- Curriculum vitae including all the details of previous experiences and the candidate’s background (maximum 2 pages, no clippings, no pictures)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study
- Transcripts of the last two semesters (minimum GPA 3.0)
Please submit the full application including all the supporting documents as listed above by sending a regular mail to the attention of :
IÉSEG School of Management
Socle de la Grande-Arche,
1, parvis de la Défense,
92044 Paris-La Défense cedex, FRANCE
DEADLINE: MAY, 1, 2017
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.