- Complete your application in the following link https://application.ieseg.fr/ and print it.
- Download, complete and print the “Courses Selection Form” application. Courses are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Application form
- Courses Selection form
- Copy of the passport Biopage
- Passport size photo
- International medical/travel insurance
- Reserve your place at the IÉSEG International Summer Academy by paying the first installment (50% of the fees) by bank transfer. (Please refer to the “Courses Selection Form” for bank transfer details)
- Email the proof of payment.
- Proceed to pay the 50% fees remainder before May 15, 2017; otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
- Email your arrival details as soon as possible.
Once we receive the application and the first installment (50% of the fees), we will confirm availability and will send acceptance e-mail to the applicant.
Late Application (after 15 May – June 30)
- If you have paid the first installment (50% of the fees):
- Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details
- Proceed to the payment of the remainder of the fees one month before the beginning of the Summer Academy programme, otherwise, the application may be cancelled
- If you have not paid the first installment (50% of the fees) before the deadline (15 May):
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- Email the completed form together with other necessary scanned documents
- Pay full amount of the fees in one payment by bank transfer (refer to the application form for details)
- Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details to email@example.com
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Programme for the IÉSEG International Summer Academy.
Please visit our Fees & Scholarship page for more information.
Download the 2016 Program schedule