IÉSEG Postgraduate International Summer Academy
IÉSEG International Postgraduate Summer Academy focuses on responsible management and is designed to train the next generation of global leaders to create a more prosperous and sustainable society
- Earn 6 ECTS
- Experience a balanced mix of high level academic learning with extensive company participation
- Interact with top managers during company visits and presentations
- Discover Europe’s largest business district, where some of the world’s foremost employers create innovative and responsible products and services
- Enjoy local culture and socialise with peers from around the world in a highly international environment
The IÉSEG Postgraduate International Summer Academy offers an introduction to the complexities involved in establishing the organisation as a responsible contributor to society.
Through interactive sessions and case studies, students will be given a comprehensive overview of the sustainability movement, its evolution in the context of globalisation, and the ways in which corporations are integrating environmental and social issues into strategy and operations.
The programme incorporates a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods. A combination of lectures, group discussions, cases and workshops, together with guest speakers, will address the latest Management trends.
The programme also provides participants with extensive networking opportunities to share best practices in the field.
- 2 intensive courses taught in English, 40 contact hours
- Company participation and presentations
- 6 ECTS
- Tentative schedule
Academic main topics:
2015 courses to be confirmed.
JULY 6 – 10
- Responsible Manager : Change Management (download course description) Dr. David NEWLANDS (download resume)
JULY 13 – 17
- Achieving Sustainable Growth using a Triple Bottom Line (download course description) Dr. Teal McAteer (download resume)
- Basic notions of corporate strategy, a critical mind and an awareness of current global issues
- Luxury Goods
- Guided backstage tour of Paris’ Opera house, Palais Garnier
- Château de Versailles group tour
- 14th of July Fireworks Viewing Party
- Guided Seine River Cruise
- Welcome and closing ceremonies etc.
In order to apply you need to send the following documents to email@example.com :
- Application form (download Application form)
- Copy of your Bachelor degree diploma
- Copy of the passport Biopage
- Photo ID
- International medical/travel insurance
Extended to June 15, 2015
1. Download and complete the application form, then return it by e-mail together with the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pay the first installment (50% of the fees) by bank transfer to reserve your place at the IÉSEG International Postgraduate Summer Academy. (Please refer to the application form for bank transfer details).
3. Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details.
4. Proceed to the payment of the remainder of the fees one month before the beginning of the Summer Academy programme, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
As soon as the application form and the first installment (50% of the fees) are received and provided that places are still available, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the applicant. Students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount in the total fees.
|Two Topic-based Courses [40 contact hours]||1 400 Euros|
|Hospitality Package*||800 Euros|
|Administration Fee||200 Euros|
|Total||2 400 Euros|
* Hospitality package includes housing (in single rooms, WiFi and breakfast included), public transportation pass for Paris for the duration of the programme, and a diverse extracurricular programme.
A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available. For more information please contact email@example.com.