Explore IÉSEG further
Take a tour of our two campuses!
Interested in meeting with us?
Come to an event or make an appointment.
IÉSEG can provide your organization with some of the best business minds in the world. We’re passionate about our commitment of forming sustainable and productive relationships with companies and as the corporate world continues to be integrated into every activity at the School, you’ve become our most important partners in knowledge exchange, sources of faculty and teaching practitioners.
The IÉSEG Postgraduate International Summer Academy offers an introduction to the complexities involved in establishing the organisation as a responsible contributor to society.
Through interactive sessions and case studies, students will be given a comprehensive overview of the sustainability movement, its evolution in the context of globalisation, and the ways in which corporations are integrating environmental and social issues into strategy and operations.
The programme incorporates a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods. A combination of lectures, group discussions, cases and workshops, together with guest speakers, will address the latest Management trends.
The programme also provides participants with extensive networking opportunities to share best practices in the field.
2014 courses to be confirmed.
JULY 1 – 4
JULY 7 – 11
In order to apply you need to send the following documents to email@example.com :
1. Download and complete the application form, then return it by e-mail together with the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pay the first installment (50% of the fees) by bank transfer to reserve your place at the IÉSEG International Postgraduate Summer Academy. (Please refer to the application form for bank transfer details).
3. Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details.
4. Proceed to the payment of the remainder of the fees one month before the beginning of the Summer Academy programme, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
As soon as the application form and the first installment (50% of the fees) are received and provided that places are still available, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the applicant. Students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount in the total fees.
* Hospitality package includes housing (in single rooms, WiFi and breakfast included), public transportation pass for Paris for the duration of the programme, and a diverse extracurricular programme.
A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available. For more information please contact email@example.com.