- Room A 010
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sandwiches, salads, quiches, pizzas, fruits, snacks, sweets, cold and hot drinks, …
- Monday – Sunday: 11:15 am – 1:30 pm
- 5 self-service restaurants (traditional cooking and grill, pasta and salads)
- 4 sandwich shops
- You can pay at the University Restaurants with Meal tickets:
- One ticket = 1 dish + 2 sidedishes (starter/desserts/drinks)
- Meal ticket price: 2,90 Euros each
- Meal-tickets are sold in booklets of 10 (47 boulevard Vauban) from 11.00 am to 1.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm on Friday.
There are also many catering shops in the neighborhood.
IÉSEG Campus Library
- 2 500 basic books/magazines and 50 generalist and scientific journals
- Master theses of students
- Reference handbooks for students of all years
- Resources center (DVD in original version, learn foreign languages with CD-Rom, linguistic support (grammar, CV …) every Thursday afternoons with foreign language professors)
- The documentary fund is available from the Intranet through the website of the BU Vauban, and one computer is exclusively used to consult the financial statistical database DATASTREAM.
Vauban University Library
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:30pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00pm
Elements of the documentary fund:
- 34,000 books,
- 400 magazine/newspaper subscriptions, and 300 CD-ROM’s
- 2,700 Master Theses
- Access to more than 20,000 electronic direct resources or via databases.
- Subscription to several reference databases in Corporate Management and in Economics accessible from the library’s Website (www.buvauban.fr)
Université Catholique de Lille Networked Digital Library (BNR)
Always Available Online
The BNR is a documentary network. From its website (www.bnr.univ-catholille.fr) where you can consult databases and a common catalog of libraries of schools and the Université Catholique de Lille. This system allows you to locate easily and quickly a literary resource. Then the consultation of these books is permitted in its usual library.
To access the BNR website outside the school, use your IÉSEG login and password.
Computer terminals are installed in the corridors of buildings A, B, D and E. They enable students to check timetables, schedules, the Intranet and Internet, …
Rooms A104, A105, A108, B344 and B345. All 5 rooms are accessible to all students:
- Room A104: 22 computers
- Room A105: 15 computers
- Room A108: 12 computers
- Room B344: 40 computers
- Room B345: 40 computers
- Library: 10 computers
- Room A122: Calculation Center
- **Accessible only to Master’s degree and international students**
- 16 computers.
- Rooms A107 and A205: Laptops
- Buildings located on Rue de la Digue and Building E are connected to a protected WIFI network.