The Diploma in Marketing and Digital Management is a program built on a dual technical and managerial approach so that participants can both master technical skills and develop a leadership position with a global vision of the company and its environment. This dual skill will allow participants to access positions in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing.
- Benefit from an innovative educational program designed and delivered by experts in business techniques, business development, innovation and management.
- Develop your professional network and promote the sharing of good practices: courses in common with professionals in the commercial field, exchanges during “peer appetizers”, etc.
- Meet and interact with executives/managers and business leaders: business visits, professional speakers, workshops, etc.
- Individual career coaching throughout the training.
- Integrate the network of IÉSEG graduates (IÉSEG Network)
- Admission requirements: A Bachelor degree level education (Bac+4) and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Frequency: 12 months of face to face training, from Thursday to Sunday, once every 3 weeks
- Fees (excluding taxes): €18,500 – VAT not included (coaching sessions and business visits included)
- Next program intake: October
- Location: Paris – La Défense
- Language: French