IÉSEG is an internationally oriented and highly rigorous school with a strong commitment to social responsibility.
In 2015, over a period of 18 months, the whole IÉSEG community (students, academic and administrative staff, alumni, corporate representatives) took part in a deep visioning process to define what the School will be in 2025. This collaborative process was based on a thorough analysis of the School’s strengths, areas for improvement, its roots and values, as well as an identification of future trends in society and higher education.
The VISION for IÉSEG which emerged from this collaborative effort was:
“In 2025, IÉSEG will be a unique international hub empowering changemakers for a better society”.
This Vision, reaffirmed by all stakeholders during the writing of the 2022-2027 strategic plan “Inspire – Connect – Transform”, has never been more relevant than today. Our ambition to train changemakers is all the more important given the scope of the environmental, social, societal and economic challenges that the world is currently facing and will face in the years to come.
- To educate managers to be inspiring, intercultural and ethical pioneers of change
- To create knowledge that nurtures innovative leaders
- To promote creative solutions for and with responsible organizations
Our values (summarized by the acronym ARISE):
The School has identified three principal axes to develop this unique positioning, to achieve its mission and its objectives:
- developing a unique student learning experience
- the international reputation of research
- and the international orientation of the School and its multicultural community
These three principal axes are integrated into a global approach, based on the School’s values, and notably the entire IÉSEG community’s strong sense of responsibility and engagement.