Joint IÉSEG/K.U. Leuven Doctoral Program in Business Economics Admission
Leuven – Lille/Paris
The joint IÉSEG/K.U. Leuven Doctoral Program in Business Economics caters to students who already hold a Master degree in any fields and wish to complete a PhD in any area of expertise supported by the IÉSEG Research and Teaching Departments (Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Negotation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, etc.) and willing to evolve in an international setting.
What you need to apply:
- Holding minimum a Master degree level or equivalent, or be close to completion of the degree.
- Being fluent in English.
The knowledge of French and Flemish is not mandatory.
- Sending an application package through our recruitment platform, including:
– CV/Resume ;
– Cover letter ;
– List of minimum three referees ;
– Transcripts of the highest degree obtained.
Only application through the platform will be considered.
Join a doctoral program at IÉSEG:
If you want to join a doctoral program at IÉSEG, you have two possibilities:
- > Visit our career website to apply to our open job opportunities career website:
> Apply now
All applications will be equally considered and each applicant will be informed of the recruitment decisions.
- > We also invite you to contact an IÉSEG professor having a research expertise close to your research fields.
Our faculty’s research topics and publications can be found on the Research section on our website.
- To apply for the September 2022 intake, please note that the application deadlines is: January, 2022.
- To apply for the September 2023 intake, please note that the application deadlines is: June, 2022.
No application will be considered after January 2022, to start in September 2022.
For any further question regarding PhD vacancies, please contact the Research Department by sending an e-mail.