IÉSEG School of Management, Paris
13-14 November 2014
The meeting will be organized in the form of a Workshop with several concurrent thematic sessions (between 10 and 20) appropriate to target audience.
Since the objective is to promote exchanges among researchers, the workshop will consist to present working papers and/or ongoing or upcoming projects rather than finalized articles as it is the case in a traditional conference.
From presentations by academic staff of IESEG and BRICS partners, sessions will explore on pertinent themes which could be developed in common future research projects.
Any relevant topic in management and economics in which IESEG and our partners are engaged in :
- Agricultural and rural economics
- Central banking
- Corporate finance
- Corporate governance practices and their business impacts
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Efficiency and productivity analysis
- Environment and sustainable development
- Quantitative Economics
- Financial accounting & auditing, Management accounting
- Health economics and health management
- Market finance
- New Technologies and Customer Behavior Changes
- Organizational Studies
- Production & Operations Management
- Risk management
- Strategic use of information technology (IT) in organizations
- Customer Relationship Management