In the last months, IÉSEG has signed a number of new academic partnerships with international universities and business schools on four different continents.
The School’s network of international partners provide students with a range of exchange opportunities and double degree programs, and professors with research collaboration opportunities.
We are delighted to announce that the School has developed new academic exchange partnerships with the following institutions:
• Nyenrode Business Universiteit – Breukelen (the Netherlands)
• ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics & Management (Portugal)
• National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) – Saint Petersburg (Russia)
• Universidad de Deusto – Bilbao / San Sebastian (Spain)
• ESA Business School – Beirut (Lebanon)
• University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
• Universidad Privada Boliviana (UPB) La Paz – Cochabamba, (Bolivia)
• Lead University – San José (Costa Rica)
• Massey University – Auckland (New Zealand)
The School currently has more than 280 partnerships across the world.
Institutions that are interested in extending or establishing new partnerships with IÉSEG should contact our international relations team.