IÉSEG’s new international partnerships
In the last months, IÉSEG has signed a number of new academic partnerships with international universities and business schools on different continents. The School’s network of international partners provide students with a range of exchange/fee-paying opportunities and double degree programs, and professors with research collaboration opportunities.
We are delighted to announce that the School has developed new academic partnerships with the following institutions:
• Kozminski University – Warsaw (Poland): Double Degree Exchange Program with our Bachelor in International Business
• Universidade do Minho – Braga (Portugal): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program / Erasmus+
• The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest Business School (Romania): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program / Erasmus+
• Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Escuela Técnica Supérior de Ingenieros de Minas y Energía (E.T.S.I. Minas y Energía) – Madrid (Spain): Double Degree agreement with tour MIB TECH program
• Universidad de Deusto (Spain): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole & International Business & Law programs / Erasmus+
• Universidad de Navarra, School of Economics & Business and ISSA – Pamplona (Spain): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole and Bachelor in International Business programs / Erasmus+
• The Hebrew University, Jerusalem School of Business Administration – Jerusalem (Israel): Exchange Program with the Grande Ecole program
• Tongji University School of Economics and Management – Shanghai (China): Double Degree Exchange Program with the Grande Ecole program
• Institut Teknologi Bandung, School of Business & Management, (Indonesia): Exchange Agreement with the Grande Ecole Program and Double Degree agreement for the Bachelor in International Business
• Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University – Beppu (Japan): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program
• UniKL Universiti Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program
• National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, School of Management – Taipei (Taiwan): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program
•Keio University– Tokyo (Japan): Double Degree program with our MIB Tech program
North and South America
• McGill University, School of Continuing Studies – Montreal (Canada): fee-paying Graduate Diploma opportunity offered through Exchange Program scheme for our Grande Ecole program students
• Universidad Anahuac – Mexico City (Mexico): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program
• Case Western Reserve University – School of Law, Cleveland OH (USA): Exchange Program with our International Business & Law program
• Florida international University – Miami (USA): Exchange Program with the Grande Ecole program
• Indiana University – The Kelley School of Business, Bloomington IN (USA): Exchange Program with our Grande Ecole program
• Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg VA (USA): Exchange Agreement with our Grande Ecole program
The School currently has more than 300 partnerships across the world.
Institutions that are interested in extending or establishing new partnerships with IÉSEG should contact our international relations team.
Details regarding the admissions requirements and program schedules can be obtained by contacting the international relations office.
More information on double degree opportunities for IÉSEG Students are available here.
*Considering the current health situation (COVID-19 pandemic), the implementation of our agreements is currently done on a case-by-case basis, following international, national and local constraints, including lockdowns and travel restrictions.