2 SEMESTERS* + INTERNSHIP
Through an extensive coverage of financial accounting, asset valuation and portfolio management techniques, the program prepares participants for various jobs in the financial analysis and investment management industries.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Risk Due Diligence Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Associate – Securization and Valuation
- Global Capital Market Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Services
- Investment Banking
- Insurance and Financial Activities
Examples of companies that have recruited Alumni:
- BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- SOCIETE GENERALE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANKING
- GRANT THORNTON
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS
- ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE PARTNERS
- ABN AMRO BANK N.V.
Average annual salary :
- Post-MSc: €57,670
- (bonus included)
*2020 Survey led by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles with graduates from the 2017, 2018, 2019 classes of the program which was cross-referenced with Linkedin and the IÉSEG Network database.