2 SEMESTERS* + INTERNSHIP
Master of Science in International Business Negotiation
The Master of Science in International Business Negotiation is a one year program completely taught in English which aims to educate effective, versatile and ethical managers, with strong negotiations skills to work in international context.
It offers participants the opportunity to understand all elements of a negotiation process, and to fully engage in an interdisciplinary analyses of negotiation in a global environment. Participants learn about their own negotiation style, master the art of communication and develop relational skills, which are of key importance for constructive negotiation processes.
They also develop the ability to effectively drive change, generate creative solutions, and to engage in different contexts. Furthermore, students will gain an understanding of how to apply these negotiation skills to international business settings, such as sales management, human resources and dispute resolution.internation
In collaboration with:
Dr. Fawaz BADDAR
Negotiation is at the heart of every manager’s responsibilities and contributes significantly to the effective development of companies and organizations. The MSc in International Business Negotiation aims to develop participants’ competences in business negotiation and their self-confidence through learning-by doing and a practical perspective on business in today’s international context.
Key Program Advantages
- An entire year of experience in negotiation and related fields: business management, communication, leadership and conflict management, etc.
- A toolkit for having global negotiation skills, strategies, and approaches, including an awareness and appreciation of cultural differences.
- Access to an essential network of contacts in companies through our practitioners’ series and the IÉSEG Center on Negotiation (ICoN).
- Accredited by the French Higher Education Ministry with a state-recognized ‘Grade de Master’.
Career opportunities for graduates include positions such as:
- International business consultant,
- Sales management specialist,
- Negotiation and commercial developer,
- Key account manager,
- Project manager,
- Contract manager,
- International human resources specialist,
- Sports agent,
- Arts negotiator,
- NGO negotiator/mediator,
- International development consultant.
Our programs attract a wide range of people with diverse perspectives, reflecting cultures, opinions and talents from different regions of the world. This year, we will welcome another diverse group of students:
Study in an International environment
14 nationalities represented
Meet with us
All year round, IÉSEG is present at many events in France and abroad: fairs, open days, live events, etc. Discover our next events and don’t hesitate to come and meet us! We would be happy to meet with you on this occasion.Meet with us