24 months or Fast Track (1 year)
Executive MBA Admission
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience at an executive level, with management responsibilities
- A Bachelor degree level education. A candidate’s professional experience may be further taken into consideration for those who do not meet the specified diploma requirements
- A good working level of English is required. Proficiency will be evaluated by the selection committee during the admission interview
- 1 to 1 meeting with an executive education adviser
- Application file
- 1 to 1 meeting with the academic director and a member of the academic staff
- Admission commission
Candidates may be asked to take a written test to finalize the recruitment process.
Tuition fees and grants
The price of the training is 39 000€ (including the 24-month program and learning expeditions)
The tuition rate indicated is for the October 2021 intake only. Tuition and fees are subject to change for subsequent intakes.
IÉSEG wants to support motivated candidates who meet the selection criteria by proposing a range of scholarships. You will automatically be granted the relevant scholarship in the form of a tuition fee reduction if one of the following categories applies to you.
15% reduction on the full tuition fee if you secure your place before:
May 31st, 2021.
VAT offered on the full tuition fee if you finance your Executive MBA with personal funds.
*These schemes can be combined.
Several other financing solutions are possible; we are available to advise you. Please contact Dany MONY – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 (0) 1 55 91 10 24.
Detailed parameters and integration of new participants who are disabled are implemented according to each handicap. Romain Noel, the point of contact regarding handicap at IÉSEG will give them all the details.