2 to 4 weeks
High School Summer Program – Admission
IÉSEG High School Program is open to high school students (10th grade to 12th grade) aged 16 and more.
What you need to apply:
- Copy of your passport
- Transcripts in English of your degrees from higher education level
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: TOEFL 85, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 800, BULATS 65 and Cambridge B2 First, Duolingo 105 or English letter attesting to the level of the student Native English speakers.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Recent CV/Resume
- Parental Consent Form for Minor Students (available on the application platform)
- Authorization for use of image (available on the application platform)
Step 1: Complete your online application
Our application process is entirely online at apply.ieseg.fr. Create your account and complete your application file with your personal details, academic path, motivation to join the program and upload your supporting documents.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.
Application deadline for July intake:
- April 30th, 2022
Step 2: Admission Decision
Once your application is complete, you will receive the admission response by email.
Once your application is complete, you have to pay the second installment (50% of the total fees) by bank transfer or credit card to secure your place in the program.
Step 3: Proceed to the payment of fees
Once your application is complete, and you have been admitted to the program; you will need to pay the total fees by credit card (on the Apply platform) to confirm your place in the program.
|2 weeks||4 weeks|
*Please note, that students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses). Students pursuing their studies in a High School that is part of the Global Schools Program (initiative of the SDSN) will also benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees.
**The housing package includes housing at a host family, meals and diverse extracurricular activities.
IÉSEG Summer Merit-Based Scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG Summer Program.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend the IÉSEG High School Program. All applicants must be currently enrolled in high school.
Supporting documents to be submitted with this application form
- Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Academy in Paris.
- Curriculum vitae including all the details of previous experiences and the candidate’s background (maximum 2 pages, no clippings, no pictures)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study (need to be send directely by the teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transcripts of the last two semesters (minimum GPA 3.0)
Please submit the full application including all the supporting documents as listed above, by email only:
Miss Farah HEFIED or Miss Claire ROTURIER – email@example.com
Merit-Based Scholarship deadline: May 1st.
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.
In order to participate in the IÉSEG High School Summer Program, students are required to have a valid insurance.
All participants to the IÉSEG High School Summer Program will automatically benefit from the insurance subscribed by IÉSEG. Each student will be insured as follow:
> Medical expenses
> Civil liability
> Household insurance
You are free to subscribe to an additional private insurance if you wish. It is your responsibility to ensure that the cover provided is suitable and adequate for the High School Program and your needs.
It is the student’s own responsibility to make insurance arrangements for any accident, illness, injury, loss or damage to persons or property resulting from, or in any way connected with the study period in France.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org