High School Summer Program – Admission
IÉSEG High School Program is open to high school students (10th grade to 12th grade) aged 16 and more.
What you need to apply:
- Copy of your passport
- Transcripts in English from High School level
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 850, BULATS 65, Cambridge B2 First, Duolingo 105 or English letter attesting to the level of the student.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Recent CV/Resume
- Parental Consent Form for Minor Students (available on the application platform)
- Authorization for use of image (available on the application platform)
Step 1: Complete your online application
Our application process is entirely online at ieseg.fullfabric.cloud. Create your account and complete your application file with your personal details, academic path, motivation to join the program and upload your supporting documents.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.
Application deadline for June intake:
- April 15th, 2024
Step 2: Admission Decision
Once your application is complete, you will receive the pre-admission response by email.
Step 3: Proceed to the payment of fees
Once your application is complete, and you have been admitted to the program, you will need to pay the total fees via Flywire* (on the application platform) to confirm your place in the program.
*Flywire provides a secure global payment network that simplifies paying your fees from your home country. Payment options can include bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more, in your home currency.
*Please note, that students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses).
**The housing package includes housing (at a host family), a meal plan, an insurance, and diverse extracurricular activities.
IÉSEG Summer Merit-Based Scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG Summer Program.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
Students can submit a scholarship application on our online platform after applying to one of our Summer Programs.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend the IÉSEG High School Program. All applicants must be currently enrolled in high school.
Supporting documents to be submitted
- Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Academy in Paris.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study (need to be sent directly to IÉSEG through the fullfabric platform)
Merit-Based Scholarship deadline: April 1st.
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.
An insurance is subscribe by IÉSEG for all participants to the High School Summer Program. The insurance provided by IÉSEG offers the following coverage:
- Medical expenses
- Transport to a medical center
- Civil liability
Please, note that the insurance subscribed by IÉSEG will only cover the student during the High School Summer Program dates.
Students are free to subscribe to an additional private insurance, especially if they want to extend their stay in France or if they consider that a complementary coverage is necessary. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the coverage provided is suitable and adequate for the IÉSEG High School Summer Program and their needs.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com