International Summer academy Admission & fees
The International Summer Academy is open to college and university juniors and recent graduates from all disciplines, with a strong interest in current global issues and a good command of English.
What you need to apply:
- Copy of your passport
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your degrees from higher education level
- Copy of your international insurance (for more information, please visit the Practical Information page)
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: TOEFL 85, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 800, BULATS 65 and Cambridge B2 First, Duolingo 105 or English letter attesting to the level of the student Native English speakers.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Recent CV/Resume
- Courses selection form
Step 1: Complete your online application
Our application process is entirely online at apply.ieseg.fr. Create your account and complete your application file with your personal details, academic path, motivation to join the program and upload your supporting documents.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.
Application deadline for July intake:
- April 30th, 2022
Step 2: Proceed to the payment of fees
Pay the first installment (50% of the total fees) by bank transfer to complete your application to the program.
You will receive an email with the admission response.
- If you are accepted, you will receive your acceptance/visa letter
- If you are not accepted, we will reimburse you the first installment
Step 3: Final Decision
Once your application is complete, you have to pay the second installment (50% of the total fees) by bank transfer or credit card to secure your place in the program.
*Please note, that students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses).
**The housing package includes housing (in single rooms and WiFi) and a diverse extracurricular activities.
IÉSEG Summer Merit-Based Scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG Summer Program.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend one of IÉSEG Summer Programs. All applicants must be currently enrolled in a degree‐granting program at the undergraduate or early graduate level. Students in business, management, and economic studies, as well as other disciplines, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Supporting documents to be submitted with this application form
- Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Academy in Paris.
- Curriculum vitae including all the details of previous experiences and the candidate’s background (maximum 2 pages, no clippings, no pictures)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study (need to be send directely by the teacher at email@example.com)
- Transcripts of the last two semesters (minimum GPA 3.0)
Please submit the full application including all the supporting documents as listed above, by email only:
Miss Farah HEFIED or Miss Claire ROTURIER – firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit-Based Scholarship deadline: May 1st, 2022.
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.
In order to participate in the IÉSEG International Summer Academy, students are required to have valid individual or university insurance covering them for:
- medical expenses
- travel and repatriation
- Civil liability
(Please send copies of your insurance (in English) along with your application form to the IÉSEG International Summer Academy).
It is highly recommended to check with your insurance whether they will also cover your personal liability during your stay in France.
All students from EU/EEA countries must bring a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), obtainable in their own home countries. Expenses related to dental care and illnesses contracted before arrival in France are not covered.
It is the student’s own responsibility to make insurance arrangements for any accident, illness, injury, loss or damage to persons or property resulting from, or in any way connected with the study period in France.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com