3 Terms + Capstone Project
Master in Finance – Career opportunities
Through an extensive coverage of financial accounting, asset valuation and portfolio management techniques, the program prepares participants for various jobs in the financial analysis and investment management industries.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Associate – Securitization and Valuation
- Financial Manager
- Global Capital Market Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Risk Due Diligence Analyst
Examples of companies that have recruited Alumni:
- BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- SOCIETE GENERALE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANKING
- GRANT THORNTON
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS
- ALLIANZ WORLDWIDE PARTNERS
- ABN AMRO BANK N.V.
Average annual salary :
- Post-Master: €68,485
- (bonus included)
LOCATION OF OUR ALUMNI
*2021 Survey led by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles with graduates from the 2018, 2019 and 2020 classes of the program which was cross-referenced with Linkedin and the IÉSEG Network database.