By welcoming an IÉSEG apprentice, you benefit from a young collaborator both in your operational management and your long-term missions.
What there is to know about Masters Apprenticeships
- Sectors concerned :
- Audit / Management Control / Corporate finance
- Marketing / Distribution / E- Commerce
- A 2-year apprenticeship (starts in September)
- An effective work period : 3 weeks in the company – 1 week at IÉSEG
- Very strict selection : Students are chosen from IÉSEG’s Bachelor Program or are graduates with Bachelor degrees (Bac +3) in economy, accounting or management.
Why would you choose an IÉSEG apprentice ?
- For the quality of the education provided by IÉSEG School of Management, ranked in the TOP 10 French Business Schools
- For the educational content built on business needs which encourages apprentices’ involvement, autonomy and adaptability
- For the Masters’ international dimension (most courses are held in English and more often by international professors)
Financial advantages for your company :
- Full or partial exoneration of social charges
- Subsidies for training support (depending on the region’s contribution)
- Benefit from tax credits
The apprentice with an employee status :
- You pay a percentage of the SMIC or SMC (according to the student’s age and education)
- The education costs are covered by your apprenticeship tax