IÉSEG offers students from the Grande Ecole Program and Bachelor in International Business, the possibility of spending part of their degree studying in a number of partner universities around the world. Participating in the exchange program is now mandatory in IÉSEG curriculum. With more than 306 partner universities in over 75 countries, IÉSEG sends more than 1000 students to its exchange partners for a study abroad experience.
From their second year of a bachelor’s program, students can study abroad at a partner university once or twice in their 5-year curriculum (Grande École Program) or once during the Bachelor in International Business. The academic calendar is organised so that students may easily access courses in other universities: with two semesters (September – December and January – May), the School operates in the ECTS credits system. IÉSEG students play the role of ambassador of their home school and university abroad.
The principles of the exchanges:
- The exchange period is mainly for a semester , with some academic year opportunities.
- The exchange programs include students on the second and third year of the bachelor program as well as master students.
- Students pay their tuition fees to IÉSEG even when abroad on an exchange program.
- The number of students sent to each university is limited in order to facilitate their integration.
- Academic credits obtained at the host university are recognised by IÉSEG.
IÉSEG welcomes more than 2600 students from international universities, which creates a multicultural and enriching environment on both campuses.