Bachelor in International Business
Our three-year bachelor program offers students a top-quality education in some of the job market’s most valued fields, preparing them to enter the workforce with a running start.
The Bachelor in International Business, Diplôme d’Études Supérieures en Affaires Internationales, is designed for students interested in Management and International Business. They will be taught to manage projects for international companies and organizations and to operate in complex business environments in an ethically responsible and sustainable way.
Through balanced theoretical and applied knowledge, the BIB will provide students with a solid understanding of the international economic environment, an initial exposure to the business world, with its various elements; and a strong foundation in the disciplines of management.
Bachelor in International Business – IÉSEG
Dr. Hassan EL ASRAOUI and Dr. Bernadett KOLES
“The Bachelor in International Business, a three-year program, is designed for students who have the ambition to develop business opportunities in a globalized world. Thanks to a good mix of theoretical and applied courses, the program provides our students with a solid understanding of the international economic environment and a first experience in conducting business. A large part of the program is devoted to personal development, business management, intercultural and languages.”
Key program advantages
- A global and practical approach to international business and related topics.
- Courses taught by international professors with a high academic level and experienced professionals.
- Seven months minimum of internships allow students to put their coursework into practice, acquire real-world experience, and meet new contacts to expand their professional network.
- Small classes enable personal attention to be provided to each student.
- The program is accredited by the Université Catholique de Lille as a “diplôme universitaire” in addition to IÉSEG’s triple crown of accreditations and is accredited by the French Higher Education Ministry (VISA BAC+3).
- Possibility to do an academic exchange during one semester and Double Diploma with prestigious partners.
- Final thesis or Consulting Project in line with the area of specialization of the student and his professional project.
BIB – What’s next?
Our Bachelor in International Business program has been designed and built to allow our students to join the labor market after three years of studies.
At the end of the program, graduates can enter the workforce with a running start and be operational immediately. The program also allows students to choose to continue their studies in any institution in the world.
At IÉSEG, BIB students can apply to the Master Grande École or one of our specialized Masters of Science.