At the beginning of this new academic year, IÉSEG is pleased to welcome 10 new permanent professors to its academic faculty.
Experts in a wide range of management and business related fields, the professors possess PhDs/Doctorates from some of the most prestigious institutions in France and abroad (see below).
In the framework of the School’s strategy to provide students with a unique, intercultural pedagogical experience and to be internationally recognized for its quality research, permanent professors have a dual mission combining teaching and research. They will join the other members of the School’s international faculty at the Lille and Paris-La Défense campuses.
Of the 144 permanent full-time professors at the School this year, 82% of them are from outside of France (45 nationalities overall) and 100% have a PhD/Doctorate.
The 10 new professor-researchers (by track) are:
• Sarah Maire, Professor in Accounting (PhD, Université de Lorraine)
• Marc Joets, Professor in Finance (PhD, Université de Paris Ouest Nanterre)
• Astrid Salzmann, Professor in Finance (PhD, RWTH Aachen University)
• Marco Clemente, Professor in CSR (PhD, HEC Paris)
• Lin Dong, post-doctoral researcher in Organizations serving the Marginalized (PhD, Imperial College Business School)
• Farah Kodeih, Professor in Strategy (PhD, ESSEC Business School)
• Maximiliano Marzetti, Professor in Law (PhD, Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam)
• Arno De Caigny, Professor in Marketing Analytics (PhD, Université de Lille)
• Steven Hoornaert, Professor in Marketing Analytics (PhD, Ghent University)
• Salim Rostami, Professor in Operations Management (PhD, KU Leuven)
The School is also delighted to welcome a number of new lecturers, teaching and research assistants, as well as new part-time postdoctoral researchers to its academic staff at the beginning of this year.