Launch of the tenth edition of the Créenso Prize: discover the social enterprises that will be supported by IÉSEG students
Created in 2011 by IÉSEG and the Fondation Ceetrus pour l’Entrepreneur Social (formerly the Fondation IMMOCHAN), the Créenso Prize – a national competition for social entrepreneurship – will celebrate its 10-year anniversary next year.
Approximately 120 entrepreneurs/social enterprises have already benefited from “Créenso” support.
This prize aims to reward the creators of a social enterprise in two ways:
• A maximum of fifteen entrepreneurs/social enterprises selected by the organizers benefit from the support and skills of an IÉSEG Master student during an academic year.
• In the spring of 2021, a total of € 25,000 will be awarded to the four best projects.
The award seeks to contribute to the success of young companies that focus on the human and social dimension and the emergence of a new generation of entrepreneurs, notably at IÉSEG.
On October 22, representatives from the 14 selected companies/organizations (see list below) met their IÉSEG student partner during an online meeting in order to begin a mission letter for this academic year.
- Vesto (reconditioning of professional catering equipment) – Paris
- BioDemain (a fair trade food brand that helps farmers make the transition to organic agriculture) – Lomme
- Valouest (solidary employment and recycling of used carpentry)- Landerneau
- Bric à Vrac (removes unnecessary packaging by improving the bulk-selling process) – Paris
- Circul’Egg (the valorization of joint products by the agri-food/ food-processing industry) – Anthony
- Entoureo (creation of a book with an elderly person about their life)– Paris
- Sloli (creator of educational and eco-responsible games to raise awareness in children about environmental issues) –Roubaix
- ZAC (startup of reconditioned eyeglass frames with a social and environmental impact) Pont-à-Marcq
- HiPopo (democratizes, advises and facilitates access to washable diapers for young parents)– Bordeaux
- We Go GreenR (marketing solutions and assistance for tomorrow’s tourism) –Bordeaux
- Recnorec (transforms plastic, non-recyclable waste into a composite, multiform, multi-purpose and recyclable material) – Plaisir
- Tirelires d’Avenir (financial aid for young people without families or resources, financed by a micro-donation)– Paris
- NoWW (proposes returnable and reusable packaging in the sale of to-go orders or for bulk buying, which are becoming a vector of customer loyalty)– Paris
- WU & Cie (promotes the professional reinsertion of people released from prison)– Paris
Rendez-vous in May 2021 for the final of the competition, during which the jury will select the 4 winners.
For more information: http://www.creenso.fr