IÉSEG’s Grande École Master in Management Program obtains AMBA international accreditation
IÉSEG is pleased to announce that its Grande École Master in Management program has obtained the prestigious international accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
AMBA uses rigorous evaluation criteria and does not accredit institutions as a whole but focuses on MBA, Masters in Management, and DBA programs. IÉSEG already holds the AMBA accreditation (for the maximum period of 5 years) for its portfolio of MBA programs, its MSc in International Business (MIB), as well as its new “MIB Tech”.
This accreditation for the Grande Ecole Program (Master in Management) thus represents a new international recognition for this program. This program is notably listed in the world rankings of the best Masters in Management (published for example by the Financial Times or The Economist).
“We are delighted to receive this new AMBA accreditation for this program,” explains Jean-Philippe Ammeux, Director of IÉSEG. “Since 2016, the School has held the three main international accreditations (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA). This ‘triple crown’ of accreditations highlights the quality of our courses and reinforces their attractiveness in France and internationally. It is also a source of recognition of the efforts made by all the school’s stakeholders.”
More information on AMBA accreditation: https://www.associationofmbas.com/business-schools/accreditation/
Timeline of international accreditations at IÉSEG
– The Grande Ecole Program joins the School’s portfolio of AMBA accredited programs until 2024.
– Renewal of the AMBA accreditation (for 5 years)
– Renewal of EQUIS accreditation (for 5 years)
– Renewal of the AACSB accreditation (for 5 years)
– Obtention of the international AMBA accreditation (for 3 years)
– Renewal of the EQUIS accreditation (for 3 years)
– Obtention of the international AACSB accreditation (for 5 years)
– Obtention of the international EQUIS accreditation (for 3 years)