2 SEMESTERS* + INTERNSHIP
Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business
The Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at training data scientists.
Participants are exposed to the leading-edge fundamentals in data-driven decision-making by extracting knowledge and insights from Big Data, including customer transactional databases, streaming data, social media data, and call center data.
Participants will learn how to solve managerial problems by critically asking questions in the spirit of ‘What do we know?’ (Data driven) rather than ‘What do we think? (Gut feeling).
In partnership with:
Dr. Kristof COUSSEMENT
BIG data. BIG analytics. BIG career. By teaching participants how to master the new data-driven challenges that companies are currently experiencing in (online) marketing, finance, and operations, the MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business is an extraordinary relevant market-driven must-have on one’s curriculum vitae.The opportunity to spend on academic year in an international environment, with instructors and peers from around the globe, creates a program that will be an ever-lasting professional and personal experience.
Presentation of the MSc. in Big Data Analytics for Business
Key Program Advantages
- Exposure to leading data science methodologies (descriptive and predictive modeling, statistical and machine learning algorithms, forecasting, social network analysis, social media mining, optimization tools, amongst others).
- Exposure to leading data science technologies (Python, R, SAS, GIT, GITHub, Google Colab, Databricks, JupyterLab, Jupyter Notebooks, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kaggle, IBM SPSS Statistics, Tableau, Excel, amongst others).
- Exposure to industry-based learning through a hackathon, workshops, recruitment meetings with industry experts.
- Exposure to industry-based learning through a hackathon, workshops, and recruitment meetings with industry experts
- IÉSEG will provide a performant laptop fully installed and usable for the complete academic year for every participant.
- Accredited by the French Higher Education Ministry with a state-recognized ‘Grade de Master’.
Master of Science (MSc) Degrees
Upon successful completion of their Postgraduate program (90 ECTS), students are awarded the traditional ‘MSc Degree’ from the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (“Diplôme de la Conférence des Grandes Écoles”), which attests to the School’s excellence.
IÉSEG is authorized by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation to also deliver the State-recognized ‘Grade de Master’ for eight of its Postgraduate programs (“Diplôme d’Études Spécialisées en Management International”) and provide a registered title with the French RNCP (the National Registry of Professional Certification).
Graduates will have acquired the skills to discover key information by reviewing company data, taking into consideration the relevant business context. They will become decision makers with strong fundamentals in business and analytics. They can work as:
- Data Scientists,
- Business Analysts,
- Consumer Intelligence Experts,
- Marketing Analysts,
- Market Researchers,
- Database Marketers,
- Customer Insights Managers,
- Financial Analysts,
- Credit Scoring Analysts,
- Fraud Detection Analysts,
- or in other related positions.
Our programs attract a wide range of people with diverse perspectives, reflecting cultures, opinions and talents from different regions of the world. This year, we will welcome another diverse group of participants:
Study in an International environment
Meet with us
All year round, IÉSEG is present at many events in France and abroad: fairs, open days, live events, etc. Discover our next events and don’t hesitate to come and meet us! We would be happy to meet with you on this occasion.Meet with us