By welcoming an IÉSEG apprentice, you benefit from a young collaborator both in your operational management and your long-term missions.
An Apprenticeship at IÉSEG is:
- 5 sectors :
- Audit, Management Control, Corporate Finance
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Digital Marketing and Innovation
- Management and Commercial Engineering (exclusive partnership with The Adecco Group)
- Retail Management and Business Development (exclusive partnership with Auchan Retail France and Leroy Merlin)
- A 2-year apprenticeship (starts in September)
- An effective work period : 3 weeks in the company – 1 week at IÉSEG
- Very strict selection : Students are chosen from IÉSEG’s Bachelor Program or are graduates with Bachelor degrees (Bac +3) in economy, accounting or management.
For more information, contact: James DESRUMAUX – –firstname.lastname@example.org
For the company, choosing an apprentice means:
- For the educational content built on business needs which encourages apprentices’ involvement, autonomy and adaptability
- For the Masters’ international dimension (most courses are held in English and more often by international professors)
- Tapping into a new pool of young, competent, experienced and trained employees.
- Customized training of a professional for 2 years
- Total or partial exemption from social security contributions
- Regional Bonus Opportunity for Apprenticeship (Prime Régionale à l’apprentissage)
- Possibility of tax credit
The employee status of the apprentice
- Paid work contract (depending on age and year of training) as a percentage of the minimum wage in France (SMIC) or
- Total management of the cost of training through the apprenticeship tax. This cost ranged between €10,065 and €11,644 (depending on the sector) for the 2017-2018 academic year.