Meet the IÉSEG Incubator’s 21 startups!
IÉSEG’s Incubator, based in Lille and Paris, supports young entrepreneurial talent. In January, 21 startups joined the Incubator’s Start program, which provides them with a dedicated space (shared offices) and individual (coaching) and collective (workshops led by experts) support during 12 months to encourage their growth and development.
These startups cover a large range of services and products:
• A network of smart terminals for the rental of portable batteries with Buzz Power, represented by the IÉSEG student Arnaud Mergui.
• All-natural dog treats with Cani-Gourmand, represented by the IÉSEG alumna Aurélie Dedieu.
• Activities for future and young parents with Layette Club, represented by IÉSEG alumna Caroline Guillemin.
• Swimsuit or sportswear with Club Piscine, represented by IÉSEG alumna Julia-Négron Dumont de Chassart.
• A recommendation platform for tech specialists with Rekommend, represented by IÉSEG alumnus Marc Ammeux.
• Day One, a social startup that helps companies employees use their skills in meaningful projects, represented by IÉSEG alumna Elise Thibault-Gondré.
• An Esport structure with Exalty, represented by IÉSEG student Maxime Lieval.
• A street marketing agency (flyers, posters, etc.) with Flying for You, represented by IÉSEG student Cheikh Kane.
• A rental service for high-end radiators with Greenergy, represented by Jean-Alexandre Grunelius (founder), Laurent Benard and Cédric Moreteau, IÉSEG Executive Education participants.
• A turnkey solution for trying on and buying clothing at home with merci Gustave, represented by IÉSEG alumna Clara Foache.
• A start up that gives a second life to cultural and multimedia objects with La Bourse aux Livres, represented by the three IÉSEG students Alexandre Taillandier, Dorian Lovera, and Tom Castano.
• Positive impact product placement with Pixetik, represented by Morgane Baudin and Camille Dijoud.
• An online booking site for alternative medicine with Pungao, represented by Roxane Leroy, IÉSEG student.
• A wellness club for leaders with Revlys, represented by alumni Solène Loeur and Axel Fenaux.
• A rental service of eco-responsible clothing and accessories for men and women with Les Apprêtés, represented by IÉSEG alumni Marie Brandicourt and Anne-Claire Chanvin.
• An online art gallery with The Art Cycle, represented by IÉSEG alumna Julie Gueudet.
• A smart refrigerator in work spaces with Le Frigo, represented by Augustin Peugnet, IÉSEG student.
• A brand of Javanese and handcrafted women’s accessories with Semandtik, represented by Guillaume Pigeon (founder), IÉSEG student.
• Artisanal beer with BringYouBeers, represented by IÉSEG alumni Antoine Elias and Corentin Marque.
• The design, distribution and analysis of online surveys with Selvitys Sondage. Three students represent this company: Benjamin Alt, Killian Lextrait, and Raphael Jasmin.
• Local seeds with Nos Pépites, represented by Marine Deneuville, IÉSEG staff member.