Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA program revolves around 4 semesters from self-knowledge and leadership development to how to control your environment (27 modules of 16 hours).
4 semesters to build positive and sustainable leadership:
- Organizing for sustainable performance
- Positive and transformational leadership: Developing a personal leadership journey
- Developing a strategic mindset
- Leading for innovation
During each semester the participants are required to work on a personal project. The projects are to be handed over at the end of every semester and will be counted as the main evaluation.
In order to personalise their learning experience, the participants choose from a series of electives each semester. Strategic innovation and emerging technologies, Corporate strategy, Brand management, strategy, Decision making for managers, Coaching executives and teams, Omnichannel marketing, Leveraging big data – analytical customer relationship management, Advanced corporate and structured finance are examples of the electives to choose from.
During the second year of the program, the participants work on their professional thesis with an academic director. They can choose a topic concerning their career and / or professional project. The study should provide a set of recommendations and directions that can be implemented immediately.
A Professional Advisory Board including external personalities is working on the directions of the program to ensure that they meet the requirements of businesses.
In addition, an education committee including all IÉSEG faculty and CEGOS experts who provide teaching in the program initiates innovative teaching modes in the various modules.
Interactive, diverse teaching methods to :
> Increase learning efficiency
> Encourage you to put into practice new concepts learnt
> Stimulate discussions between participants and with contributors
> Alternate personal work and group work
> Encourage you to take a step back and gain new insights
> Deepen understanding of issues tack
Teaching methods used :
> Case studies
> Corporate games
> Group Coaching
> Group discussions
> Role playing
> Blended learning via a collaboration platform dedicated to programme participants
Duration and frequency
The Executive MBA programme was designed to enable executives to continue working at the same time.
24 months of face to face training (4 semesters):
- 1st year : one Friday and one Saturday every 2 weeks, from 8:30am to 6:30pm
- 2nd year : One Friday and one Saturday once a month, from 8:30am to 6:30pm
- During the second year, the rhythm is halved to allow the participants to work calmly on their professional thesis.
- Each semester participants select 1 field of specialisation from a list of topics such as Strategic leadership, Consulting methods and practice, Coaching executives and teams, etc.
- 2 learning expeditions abroad, one week each.
- At the end of the 2-year course, participants defend their professional thesis in front of a jury.
Venue and resources
The Executive MBA programme takes place on the IÉSEG campus of Paris, at La Défense – the number-one business centre in Europe and a global magnet.
Participants will have fully dedicated rooms fitted with equipment and suited to the varied educational methods we plan to use, as well as access to all IÉSEG resources: library, career centre…