PhD program with the University of Lille – Admission
English – French
The PhD program with the University of Lille is designed for students who already hold a Master’s degree in any field and wish to do a doctorate in a field of expertise covered by IÉSEG’s Research and Teaching departments (Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Negotiation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, etc.) and who wish to evolve in an international context.
What you need to apply:
- Holding minimum a Master degree level or equivalent, or be close to completion of the degree.
- Being fluent in English.
The knowledge of French is not mandatory.
- Sending an application package through our recruitment platform, including:
– CV/Resume ;
– Cover letter ;
– List of minimum three referees ;
– Transcripts of the highest degree obtained.
Only application through the platform will be considered.
Join a doctoral program at IÉSEG:
If you want to join a doctoral program at IÉSEG, you have two possibilities:
- > Visit our career website to apply to our open job opportunities career website:
> Apply now
All applications will be equally considered and each applicant will be informed of the recruitment decisions.
- > We also invite you to contact an IÉSEG professor having a research expertise close to your research fields.
Our faculty’s research topics and publications can be found on the Research section on our website.
- To apply for the September 2022 intake, please note that the application deadlines is: June, 2022.
No application will be considered after June 2022, to start in September 2022.
For any further question regarding PhD vacancies, please contact the Research Department by sending an e-mail.