[ROUNDTABLE] ICIE WEEK: Migration and Mobilities
Thursday 17 March 2022 at 8.30pm – online
IÉSEG is pleased to invite you to its interactive roundtable during the INTERCULTURAL ENGAGEMENT WEEK which will take place online on 17 March 2022.
Join us for a roundtable on the topic of mobility and its impact on our identity and society. A panel of participants will be sharing their stories followed by an interactive session where members of the audience will have the opportunity to reflect on and share their own experiences and questions in both French and English.
About our participants:
- Pascale SCHIMDT-DUBOIS is a lecturer at IÉSEG in intercultural management. Having lived most of her life abroad, she is also a consultant for expatriate families. Her fields of interest include bilingualism, diversity management and pedagogy.
- Laure AYOSSO is a Senior Teaching Fellow at IÉSEG, specialised in language learning strategies in hybrid environments and intercultural competence in higher education.
- Blessing OFURE OKORO is passionate about digital media, writing and life-long learning. Benefiting from more than 7 years of experience in the corporate world as a management consultant, auditor and the last few years as a digital marketer. Graduated from IÉSEG IMBA class of 2018, she created her Self-Enterprise in France which offers digital marketing, social media management and content writing services for clients in Europe, Africa and North America.
- Luis Fernando PEREZ ARMAS is a teaching and research assistant at IÉSEG where he teaches project management and operations management. He is currently finishing his PhD at the University of Lille, and his research focuses on operations research for project management.
- Jonathan LEVY is the initiator, and pedagogical, and advocacy director of the CRIA (Child rights in action). He is a teacher trainer and trainer of child professionals. He is educated in Pedagogy and the philosophy of education and lives and works in France. He provides training in the education, social, Intergovernmental and NGO sectors. Jonathan is a consultant for both UNESCO & UNICEF in pedagogy and children’s rights. He is the Vice President of the International Janusz Korczak Association and is a member of the high commission on children’s issues created by the French government: HCFEA