|Topic-based Courses (64 contact hours / 8 ECTS credits)||
|French Language Course (30 contact hours / 4 ECTS credits)||
* Please note, that students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses).
** The hospitality package includes housing (in single rooms and WiFi) and a diverse extracurricular activities.
IÉSEG Summer Merit-Based Scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG Summer Program.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend one of IÉSEG Summer Programs. All applicants must be currently enrolled in a degree‐granting program at the undergraduate or early graduate level. Students in business, management, and economic studies, as well as other disciplines, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Supporting documents to be submitted with this application form
- Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Academy in Paris.
- Curriculum vitae including all the details of previous experiences and the candidate’s background (maximum 2 pages, no clippings, no pictures)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study (need to be send directely by the teacher at email@example.com)
- Transcripts of the last two semesters (minimum GPA 3.0)
Please submit the full application including all the supporting documents as listed above, by email only:
Miss Farah HEFIED
Merit-Based Scholarship DEADLINE: MAY 1st, 2020
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.