Wetri wins the IÉSEG 2023 Entrepreneur Prize, sponsored by La Poste and FM Logistic
Like every year, IÉSEG Network, the School’s alumni association, and the IÉSEG Incubator organize the Entrepreneur Prize, a competition dedicated to students and graduates of the School who have launched their own company within the last 5 years.
For its 8th edition, more than 35 applications were submitted to the jury, composed this year of :
– Koussée VANEECKE, President of the Board of EuraTechnologies
– Yann ORPIN, President of MEDEF Lille Métropole
– Caroline ROUSSEL, Dean of IÉSEG,
– Julien CUVELIER, investment officer at CRÉADEV,
– Bruno DE FOUGEROUX, Chairman and CEO of GESCOM and trustee of IÉSEG Network,
– Eric TROUSSET, Director of External Relations for the BU Média at La Poste Group,
– Ophélie VANBREMEERSCH, Founder of Lunettes de Zac and winner of the IÉSEG 2022 Entrepreneur Prize.
Represented by graduates or students of the School, the 6 finalists were auditioned by the jury on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 and each had 20 minutes to convince: 10 minutes of pitch and 10 minutes of questions and answers.
The finalist start-ups were as follows:
• Complices Group, founded by Jean-Philippe DE HAUTECLOCQUE,
• Atelier Belette, created by Marion STRAGIER (Programme Grande École 2009)
• Sister Feel, founded by Juliette DELCOURT (Programme Grande École 2009) et Sophie LENGIELLE
• Wetri, created by Guillaume et Arnaud LOUISET (Programme Grande École 2017)
• Sand to Green, founded by Benjamin ROMBAUT (Programme Grande École 2015)
• Les Tokés du Plastik, created by Thibault-Louis MERET (Programme Grande École 2016)
The IÉSEG 2023 Entrepreneur Prize, sponsored by La Poste and FM Logistic and worth €8,000, goes to Wetri, represented by Arnaud LOUISET. Wetri is a free application, accessible to everyone on the French territory, and whose objective is to introduce the circular economy in the life of consumers by rewarding the recycling actions of everyone. (more information here: https://www.ieseg.fr/news/wetri/)
The Jury’s Favourite Award, worth €3,000 and presented by IÉSEG Network, was won by Sister Feel, represented by Juliette Delcourt. Sister Feel’s objective is to share the benefits of cold on the human body by proposing a natural, simple and effective method of perineal cryotherapy (read more here.)
The IÉSEG Entrepreneur Awards took place during a conference dedicated to impactful entrepreneurship. Ophélie VANBREMEERSCH, Hubert MOTTE (founder of La Vie est Belt) and Mathieu TOULEMONDE (founder of TerraTerre) shared their entrepreneurial experience and how their company allows them to have, at their level, a positive impact on the planet and society.