Coronavirus: the IÉSEG community mobilizes around solidarity initiatives!
Students, alumni, collaborators and other members of IÉSEG’s community have been mobilizing against the coronavirus and helping different people and organizations.
Here are just some of the initiatives/activities that have been launched or carried out recently:
- A €10,000 donation by the Fédération des Étudiants (“La Fédé”), which is financially and legally responsible for all of the School’s associative events, invited IÉSEG students to support healthcare personnel in France with a donation to the Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris-Hôpitaux de France.
After an online consultation, students decided to make a €10,000 donation to support this foundation. At the same time, the Fédération has also been working on an initiative to help students in financial difficulty.
- Via @IESEG: IÉSEG Executive Development and Innovation, in collaboration with the IÉSEG Incubator, provided entrepreneurs, executives, managers and directors with a cycle of 45-minute free webinars. This cycle focused on the personal development of the manager-entrepreneur and provided them with keys to how to deal with the period peacefully.
— IÉSEG (@IESEG) April 9, 2020
- Via IÉSEG Conseil Paris (@iesegconseilp): 18 solidarity projects at IÉSEG participated in the support of hospitals in France in the fight against the pandemic. The Junior Enterprise, IÉSEG Conseil Paris, had the honor of collecting the donations, a total of €7,784, and of sending them in the form of a single donation, symbolizing the union of all of these associations facing Covid-19.
- Via @IESEG “’Les cartes vitales’: an artistic and solidarity project carried out by Camille Huchon, almuna” (Article in French via La Nouvelle République).
- Via @IESEGNetwork (IÉSEG’s alumni association): Aurélien Chiquet, IÉSEG alumnus and cofounder of a company that specializes in promotional items, launched a participative campaign to help healthcare workers.
Please not that this article will be updated regularly. Members of the IÉSEG community can send their solidarity projects and initiatives to firstname.lastname@example.org or share them via the hashtags: #IESEGCares #Covid19.