3 Terms + Capstone Project
Master in Big Data Analytics for Business
The Master in Big Data Analytics for Business is a 4-term program completely taught in English which aims at training data scientists.
Participants are exposed to the leading-edge fundamentals in data-driven decision-making by extracting knowledge and insights from Big Data. They will learn how to solve managerial problems by critically asking questions in the spirit of ‘What do we know?’ (Data driven) rather than ‘What do we think? (Gut feeling).
QS Business Masters Rankings 2023: IÉSEG is ranked 1st worldwide in Class & Faculty diversity for its Master in Big Data Analytics for Business.
In partnership with:
Dr. Kristof COUSSEMENT
BIG data. BIG analytics. BIG career. By teaching participants how to master the new data-driven challenges that companies are currently experiencing in (online) marketing, finance, and operations, the Master in Big Data Analytics for Business is an extraordinary relevant market-driven must-have on one’s curriculum vitae. The opportunity to spend three academic terms in an international environment, with instructors and peers from around the globe, creates a program that will be an ever-lasting professional and personal experience.
Master in Big Data Analytics for Business – Presentation
Key Program Advantages
- Participants in this Master in Big Data Analytics for Business will receive a personal laptop included in their tuition fees. They will receive their laptop at the beginning of the academic year with a full software roll-out on and keep it after the end of the program to facilitate the start of their professional career.
- Exposure to leading data science methodologies (descriptive and predictive modeling, statistical and machine learning algorithms, deep learning, text analytics, forecasting, social network analysis, optimization tools, amongst others).
- Exposure to leading data science technologies (Python, R, SAS, GIT, GITHub, Google Colab, Databricks, JupyterLab, Jupyter Notebooks, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kaggle, IBM SPSS Statistics, Tableau, Excel, amongst others).
- Exposure to industry-based learning through a real-life 4-month hackathon, workshops, and recruitment meetings with industry experts
- Exposure to cutting-edge innovations in the field of data science, thanks to the quality of the IÉSEG research team and its marketing analysis center – ICMA.
Upon successful completion of the program (120 ECTS), students get the State-recognized ‘Grade de Master’ for this Postgraduate program (“DESMI – Diplôme d’Études Spécialisées en Management International”), with the specialization “Big Data Analytics for Business”.
The Diploma is delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, and registered with the French RNCP (the National Registry of Professional Certification) under the number RNCP37390.
Graduates will have acquired the skills to discover key information by reviewing company data, taking into consideration the relevant business context. They will become decision makers with strong fundamentals in business and analytics. They can work as:
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
Our program attracts a wide range of people with diverse perspectives, reflecting cultures, opinions and talents from different regions of the world. This year, we welcome another diverse group of participants:
Study in an International environment
Where our students come from?
Meet with us
All year round, IÉSEG is present at many events in France and abroad: fairs, open days, live events, etc. Discover our next events and don’t hesitate to come and meet us! We would be happy to meet with you on this occasion.Meet with us