Looking for a multicultural experience while studying in Paris? This exciting Summer Program in International Fashion Business combines theoretical study with hands-on experience from brands in the apparel industry.
Students will learn basic knowledge in all of the key areas associated with the fashion business including brand development and positioning, marketing, distribution, advertising, and consumer behavior.
Each module contains a mix of lectures from both academics and professionals in the field.
International Fashion Business Summer Program courses are designed to develop the intellectual ability of students through the understanding of the principles and practices of fashion business and their application in connection with the apparel and luxury goods industry.
JULY 4 – 8
JULY 11 – 15
In order to apply you need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Deadline May 15, 2016
Late applications accepted until the 30th of May
1. Download and complete the application form, then return it by e-mail together with the documents listed above to email@example.com.
2. Pay the first installment (50% of the fees) by bank transfer to reserve your place at the IÉSEG International Fashion Business Summer Program. (Please refer to the application form for bank transfer details).
3. Email the proof of payment as well as your arrival details.
4. Proceed to the payment of the remainder of the fees one month before the beginning of the Summer Academy programme, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
As soon as the application form and the first installment (50% of the fees) are received and provided that places are still available, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the applicant. Students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount in the total fees.
|Two Topic-based Courses [40 contact hours]||1 400 Euros|
|Hospitality Package*||800 Euros|
|Administration Fee||200 Euros|
|Total||2 400 Euros|
* Hospitality package includes housing (in single rooms, WiFi and breakfast included), public transportation pass for Paris for the duration of the programme, and a diverse extracurricular programme.
** Please note that there is the possibility to extend this program into the International Summer Academy in Global Business & Management (1-28 July 2016) in order to earn 12 ECTS credits and to enjoy Paris longer!
A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.