A look at IÉSEG’s MSc Program partnerships: collaborations to further students’ professional projects
IÉSEG currently offers 9 MSc programs (Masters of Science) that cover a large range of fields (finance, big data, consulting, accounting and audit, etc.).
These programs, all taught in English, were developed to respond to companies’ needs in France and abroad, and to capitalize on IÉSEG’s academic and professional experience. Companies and organizations, renowned in the programs’ domains, also wished to associate their name with a specific program. Their contribution manifests itself in different ways, according to the needs of each program.
These partners share their expertise and professional perspectives in their sector and company with students through different interventions, case studies, or visits. (These partner companies are also invited to recruitment sessions and exchanges in order to allow students to develop their network, and for them to benefit from exchanges with potential recruiters).
Contributions from different partners allow all students to enrich their academic knowledge by familiarizing themselves with concrete questions related to the business world and gaining experience from professionals.
Current partners of these programs include:
- AD ULTIMA Group, Douge International, and Decathlon for the MSc in International Business;
- Groupe SQUARE / VIATYS and HICT for the MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting;
- Société Générale and Nissan for the MSc in Finance;
- KPMG Luxembourg and Langham Hall for the MSc in International Accounting, Audit and Control;
- SAS et Cap Gemini for the MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business ;
- BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES for the MSc in Investment Banking & Capital Markets;
- Nissan, Majorel, and Lyreco for the MSc in Digital Marketing & CRM
- International SOS for the MSc in International Business Negotiation.;
IÉSEG also works with professional institutions, to enable students to take recognized certifications in parallel to their MScs.
Here are some examples:
- Association for Key Account Management for the MSC in International Business Negotiation;
- CFA Institute (in the framework of the University Affiliation Program) for the MSc in Finance;
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), Bloomberg, and Thomas Reuters for the MSc in Investment Banking & Capital Markets;
- IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) in the framework of the Higher Education Endorsement Program, for the MSc in International Accounting, Audit & Control.
Furthermore, the MSc in Fashion Management results from the collaboration between IÉSEG and the renowned fashion & design School, Istituto Marangoni.