Digital Marketing Summer Program
Summer immersion in Paris.
Paris – France
Digital Marketing Summer Program
Looking for a multicultural experience while studying in Paris? This exciting Summer Program in Digital Marketing, which combines theoretical study with hands-on experience, will take place from July 5th to 16th, 2021.
- Experience a balanced mix of high-level academic learning with exciting social and cultural activities
- Earn additional credits
- Discover Paris
- Enjoy French art-de-vivre while interacting with fellow students from around the world in a highly international environment
Students will learn basic knowledge in digital marketing through social media, but also through brand management.
All of the key areas associated with the digital marketing, including marketing communication and strategy, positioning, the current strategies behind managing a brand in today’s digital and social world.
Each module contains a mix of lectures from both academics and professionals in the field.
This program will give you the opportunity to learn the new media that are transforming the business landscape. You will walk away having used digital media tools, gained an understanding of their respective strengths, and the synergistic effect from an integrated marketing communication that leverages the wide array of available tools, including: social networks, microblogs, and more.
You will also discover what Brand is–and isn’t –and how to explore the evolving world of Brand Management. You will gain an appreciation for the job of a Brand Manager who delivers a brand to you and your fellow consumers of today. You will leave having played the role of a brand manager in several ways and you will be able to audit and observe a real brand being managed in action. it will change the way you view your own experience with brands.
- 2 intensive courses taught in English, 40 contact hours
- Input from companies
- 6 ECTS
Brand Management, , Trish RUBIN (3ECTS, 20 Contacts Hours)
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
- Understand Brand as a concept and strategy that goes from individual to corporate brand
- Develop an appreciation for the role of brand managers
- Learn the current strategies behind managing a brand in today’s Digital and Social world
- Employ a management model on a team for a real brand that goes from brand awareness to insistence using the framework of the 4C’s: context, customers, competition, and capability.
Digital Marketing Strategy, Constantinos COURSARIS (3 ECTS, 20 Contact Hours)
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
- Know the steps involved in developing an informed Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Understand the diversity that exists among digital platforms and their varied fit in creating value for the brand.
- Describe customer personas; identify micro-moments that help target customers achieve their objectives; employ a content matrix to develop sufficient content to meet customer needs across important micro-moments; and evaluate the potential for disruptive product/service design, based on reshaping the customer journey.
- Leverage customer stories to shape brand attitudes.
- Develop a deeper understanding of earned, versus paid, social media strategies; and
- Create actionable insights from marketing data.
The program is open to students coming from ALL DISCIPLINES with a strong interest in fashion, a critical mind, an awareness of current global issues and a good command of English.
- Step 1: Apply online and download your JPEG picture.
- Step 2: Send the following documents at email@example.com.
> Application form signed (after applying online you will need to download and sign the form)
> Copy of your passport (ID page)
> Copy of all your transcripts from higher education level
> Copy of your international insurance (for more information go to the insurance section on this page)
> For non-native English speakers: copy of your English certificate (IELTS, TOEFL IBT, TOEIC, Cambridge Exam or Duolingo)
- Step 3: Pay the first installment (50% of the total fees) by bank transfer to reserve your place in the program. You will receive an email with the admission response.
> If you are accepted, you will receive your acceptance/visa letter.
> If you are not accepted, we will reimburse you the first installment.
- Step 4: Pay the second installment (50% of the total fees) by bank transfer to secure your place in the program.
Application deadline: April 30th 2021
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
|Two Topic-based Courses [40 contact hours]||1 400 Euros*|
|Hospitality Package**||800 Euros|
|Administration Fee||200 Euros|
|Total||2 400 Euros|
*Please note, that students from IÉSEG Partner Universities benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses).
** The hospitality package includes housing (in single rooms and WiFi) and a diverse extracurricular activities.
IÉSEG Summer programs merit-based scholarship
IÉSEG School of Management has the pleasure to announce a Scholarship Program for the IÉSEG Summer Programs.
IÉSEG provides merit-based aid for a limited number of its most qualified candidates. The scholarship covers between 25% and 50% of the tuition fee (Topic-based Courses), based on academic merit of the chosen candidate. No financial documentation is required.
The scholarship is intended for students who have been admitted to and attend one of IÉSEG Summer Programs. All applicants must be currently enrolled in a degree‐granting program at the undergraduate or early graduate level. Students in business, management, and economic studies, as well as other disciplines, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Supporting documents to be submitted with this application form
> 1 Personal Statement (500 words): Tell us about your academic interests and discuss any experience or extra-curricular activities that may be relevant. Describe the goals you hope to achieve while studying at the IÉSEG Summer Program in Paris.
> 2 Curriculum vitae including all the details of previous experiences and the candidate’s background (maximum 2 pages)
> 3 Two letters of recommendation from professors in the applicant’s field of study (need to be send directly by the teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org)
> 4 Transcripts of the last two semesters (minimum GPA 3.0)
Please submit the full application including all the supporting documents as listed above, by email ONLY to the attention of:
Miss Farah HEFIED
Merit-Based Scholarship DEADLINE: MAY 1st, 2021
Any applications or information provided after the deadline will not be considered.
In order to participate in the IÉSEG International Summer Academy, students are required to have valid individual or university insurance covering them for:
- medical expenses
- travel and repatriation
- Civil liability
(Please send copies of your insurance (in English) along with your application form to the IÉSEG International Summer Academy).
It is highly recommended to check with your insurance whether they will also cover your personal liability during your stay in France.
All students from EU/EEA countries must bring a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), obtainable in their own home countries. Expenses related to dental care and illnesses contracted before arrival in France are not covered.
It is the student’s own responsibility to make insurance arrangements for any accident, illness, injury, loss or damage to persons or property resulting from, or in any way connected with the study period in France.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
During the program, students are accommodated in single rooms at one of our partner CAMPUSEA, in one of their residence in La defense (5 to 10min walk from the school).
For any other specific needs regarding accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to a busy academic schedule, participants of the IÉSEG Summer Programs benefit from the high-quality selection of extracurricular activities. (Subject to change without prior notice)
Common Activities to all Summer Programs
Romantic guided Seine River Cruise
The traditional and romantic Seine river cruise is offered to all our Summer Programs students as part of the welcome day. Since the Middle Ages, the Seine river banks form one of the most beautiful urban landscapes in the world. Many of Paris’ famous sights – Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, Palais de Chaillot, the Eiffel Tower – are located on the Seine river banks. That will be an exceptional, quick and relaxing way to visit Paris during your first days with us.
“L’incontournable” International evening
The International Evening is a great celebration of cultural diversity. At the same time it gives our students a chance to show their talents. The evening celebrates the culture and diversity at IÉSEG, providing an opportunity for students and staff to share in their cultural diversities through music, dance, poetry, costume and tradition.
Our closing ceremony
An unforgettable closing ceremony marks the end of each IÉSEG Summer Programs. The closing ceremony is followed by a farewell cocktail celebrating a new global friendship network.
Specific Activities per program
You will be able to choose between 2 to 3 elective activities among the potential following:
- Guided tours of Paris’ districts (Montmartre, Le Marais, Paris left bank, Street art, secret passages, etc.)
- Opéra Garnier
- Château de Versailles
- The Fragonard Museum
- Bakery class or French Gastronomy class
- French Cheese testing
- Day at Mont-Saint-Michel
- Day at Disneyland
- Orsay Museum